Saturday, November 04, 2006

Take a look at this

If you want to see rain on radar...go here...if you do so within the next couple of days. On the map, we are just west of I-5 and north of McMinnville (or as the locals call it, Mac-ville.) We are getting the most rain we have seen this fall...so they tell us. We were able to walk this morning and the temps are mild, but by noon, it was raining long and hard. Not sure of the amount yet, but as I said the other day...we are fast approaching the average for the month.

We got Penn State/Wisconsin on ABC today, so I saw JoePa get his knee messed up. Poor Joe. And they lost, too.

I have been working on a class I am taking so that I can teach on line with Franklin University. That is a pain...have to write papers and the whole thing. Yuk. But this will allow me to do some teaching without going outside or drive to Portland. Let's see...I can even be in Arizona or Alaska and still teach...great.

Not much else...just staying dry.

No comments: