Sunday, August 31, 2008

Am I having fun or what?




Am I having fun or what?
Originally uploaded by luacreskid.

Yes, I flew in a bi-plane this weekend at the coast. Pacific City has an 1800 foot runway right smack in the middle of town. A pilot flew this plane in and was giving rides out to the ocean and up the coast for 15 or 20 minutes for $60 a pop. We watched him fly five or ten sorties and then Bill and I walked over to see what the deal was. When we told Dick, he was adamant about doing this together. So we did.

It held four riders and the pilot flew in the rear-most seat. I did not have the camera, but I will get some from Bill when he emails them to me. I will share them at that time. Aleene took these.

It was fun...a once in a lifetime event for all of us. We figure the guy grossed over $3K on Saturday afternoon. Not a bad day's work.

No comments: