Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Braden Wade Lutz arrived the other day

You have to be careful blogging. Every name you use gets tagged for finding on Google. If you Google Aleene Lutz, for example, it comes up number one on Pappy's blog. When it dawned on me that if I use names of people they will forevever be remembered in Google...and Yahoo... and Dog Pile... I made it a point to only use names in a very favorable context or use no name at all or use initials. But today I am announcing that Braden Wade, second son of Amy and Kent Lutz and brother of Parker McQ. Lutz arrived the afternoon of May 30 weighing in at 8# 10 oz.

Braden will make his home in Fredricksburg, Virginia. He is one of three Lutz males of his generation that will carry forward the Lutz name. We welcome him into this world and wish him a full and rewarding life. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Funny about your post, I was searching on one of my son's names to see if it would pull up our blog... hos name is Braden Wade Durham. As you can see, I found yours as a result ;-)

Congrats again & good luck.